Monday 27 June 2011

Should of... Could of...... Would of.....

Huge Hello Everyone!
Well it's now Tuesday, I'm already feeling a little at a loss
i should be going to TAFE and have a little chat with Hannah and seeing if i
can try keeping up with Emma's touch Typing speed...hehe
Seriously FAST!
But alas i'm at home, Lockie is playing some pretend game with his soft toys and Justin is well
Justin...lol Got to love men....lol
I Understand i should be finishing my post of our excursion and i could start on our last
day at TAFE together
but i'm going with Renatas way of thinking, if i don't want to i wont....
well just not right now...lol

I did practice my stress relief on Sunday,
House was a mess, kids crawling up the walls and Justin trying not to smoke and
I some how was going to get creative...lol i don't think so!
so i just thought thats it!
I'm out of here!
So grabed my walking shoes and bag and walked all the way down to the Beach
and what a fantastic feeling!
Moments like this are priceless and totally free!
best part of my whole weekend!

Happiness is what Happiness does

Oh and if you want a lovely movie to watch "Letter to Juliet"


OMG! what a sweet movie! seriously i've been hanging out to watch this and it was worth it!

So sending all my Warm Happiness wishes out to the ladies!
I'm thinking of you!

And i will get my photos and other posts up...just not right now...hehe

{HUGS}  

Keep smiling and enjoy the simple moments :)



2 comments:

  1. As my dear Mother would say:
    'laugh and the world laughs with you
    Cry and you cry alone'

    I am excited that I am finally able to post a comment - it helps to sign in!
    So I'll just keep on smiling and I know that you will do the same.
    Thanks again for alll your blogging help
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. well im typing now but u can't see me haha :). i know what u mean though, it feels weird not being at tafe and having all this free time, guess should make the most of it while it lasts!! its amazing too how much a walk can lift your mood isn't it.. :)

    ReplyDelete