Monday 13 June 2011

No better time than NOW

Huge Hello Everyone!

As you may realize I am here to share parts of my journey through this course (and life)
as it is now coming to an end, i feel sad that there is not going to be more time to share and learn with
these lovely ladies!
Seriously i feel that i have grown as a person and women. 
Not just a mum as i am so often labeled but as a confident enthusiastic
 women ready to give it a go,
ready for the adventure that lays ahead in the ever present moment.

So go grab a cuppa and have a good read over these snippets of  these wonderful  ladies stories.

 Before i came out of my shell, i was a stay at home mum too two boys
and very much ready to find a new path for my career.
I was not at all sure of who or what i wanted to be 
only by chance did my eye spot  this New Opportunities
 for Women course.
The course out line was a perfect start too getting me out of my old routine 
and making a new start.
I believe we are very blessed in our class to have one lecture for all our subjects
and no one could be a more perfect fit!
Sarah Lotze is without a doubt the heart and soul of this course!
without her enthusiasm, empathy and humor, 
we couldn't have enjoyed and blossomed in this short six months.
I honestly have to say she is now one of my most inspirational women i have met,
not only was i enthralled to hear what Sarah had to say but was excited to be at TAFE

Through the course we touched on many different learning areas,
from effective communication,computing & technology, personal health and safety,
practical maths, career development, apply first aid and a few more...lol

I have to admit one of my first turning points was in Maths, after learning that
we all have different learning styles and how many different areas of intelligence
 there actually are, i found that with a little practice and Sarah teaching methods
i was able to uncover a hidden delight in working our Math problems!
i know what a shock!
all these years i said i hated math and really i enjoy problem solving.
After this confidence boost i found i wanted to try things and was a little less scared of
the unknown.

I honestly think for a women or mum coming out of the house
so to speak, this was the perfect starting point....

With this in mind i wanted to say that i thoroughly enjoyed getting to know my
fellow students and finally having some relief to know
that i am not alone :)

     
      I think that's a good start to letting you know a little bit about who i am
and where i am going....

............going to get another cuppa...lol
till next posts ladies :)
Remember to 
++++just breath+++ 
and enjoy the simple moments


No comments:

Post a Comment