Monday 13 June 2011



Hello,



Weekends past by and we are down to our last two weeks. It is with great sadness that l say this.



l have been reading our different contributions and l must say they are all very heartwarming. It's nice to hear there is similiar sentiment. l car'nt put my finger on what it is with this blog , it seems to be quite enpowering. You can express yourself lets say in a uninhiberted way. Any way thats sort of the feel l'm getting for this blogging stuff.



So we are done with maths today. What a smack in the face that was for me. Maths brought up so much for me. l was totally challenged. l may continue working through maths with my daughter ( if she will have me ). l would really like to be not so disabled by maths.



At this stage one entry a week seems to be my limit, so enjoy your w/end, adieu



No comments:

Post a Comment