Monday 6 June 2011

OMG my first contribution

OMG this is my first contribution to our new blog that we are creating here at TAFE Busselton.l have know idea what Iam really doing ,I am just hoping to god it will come together?
So we are a pretty cool mix of ladies that have joined together for the last six months to do the NOW course. As the course draws to a finish in a couple of weeks I think we are all feeling a little sad. I think we look forward to catching up and sharing our experiences.
So surprising for me was my interpretation of what this was about and how it was going to benefit me. I struggled at first. l had to challenge myself, l had to push myself because there were many times l wanted to give up. I began to see similarities in my attitude that reminded me of when I was in high school. But fortunately I am an adult now and I am able to make appropriate changes needed. Maybe I was too immature back then. The whole process has been very enlightening.
There has been aspects to this course that have been so valuable, such as friendships that have developed and the support that we give to each other.
Anyway many days have passed since l have contributed to this and as l can see l was beginning to ramble on a bit,so I will finish this warble off by saying how excited I get about the possibilities that await all of us. Many of us have found a direction that we didn't have 6mths ago. It's fabulous, really really fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment