Saturday 23 July 2011

WET, WICKED AND WISDOM

 Hi Guys, hope all of you are good?
thanks Sarah for your words of wisdom. It is true to say there is a lot of experience in those years and with every experience comes something learned. I feel this inner confidence that l do know what i am doing and nothing can really dampen that. It's an assurance could l say?
I am SURE that is what is referred to as "women's wisdom".

Last weekend my daughter and l went up to Perth to see Wicked. I don't want to say to much because l know Sarah is off to see it in The Big Apple but l will say it was Fabulous ,absolutely Fabulous and l would love to be able to see it again. l am SURE it would be better again and again.
Sarah a little suggestion why don't you see the Australian version and then the Broadway version. l promise it won't take away anything from your NY experience.Go on.
I don't know if anyone else has noticed but every where l turn lately it's all about NY. It's everywhere.

So it's been wet,and we are just soaking up all that lovely rain. I know some of you hate it but it is after all winter and you don't want to live in a drought do you? But cold, oh my god l have layers and layers on. I also like that to as it reminds me of Melb.
But alas l have spent most of this 2nd week curled up in bed nursing myself back to health from the dreaded cold l caught whilst in Perth, blah ah. Lots of honey and lemon drinks and home made chicken soup. Must be better for next week to start Tafe again.

l hope everyone is looking forward to their new beginnings.Maybe we will all bump into each other.
Once again l hope you are all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment