Wednesday 6 July 2011

Hi Ladies!! :).

Wow I just looked through the photos of our excursion that Sam has put up and I must say what an awesome job she has done. Thank you Sam it was lovely to look through them and be reminded of the lovely day we all shared.

I have a photo of us all at the tearooms which I will put up soon, just got to get some photos loaded off my camera and onto the computer.

Thanks Renate, I really enjoyed the movie last week too, very funny and enjoyable and was really nice for us to get together.. if any of you haven't seen Bridesmaids go and see it, definately worth a watch :). And yes I do have some news to share.. I got engaged the weekend after Tafe finished!!! Feeling really happy and very excited about that!!! :D

Hope you ladies are all well, miss seeing all your lovely faces and having our warm chats. It feels strange not being at Tafe too, I am actually finding it hard sometimes looking for things to fill in my time! But I'm sure the school holidays will keep me busy and looking forward to starting my Community Services course in a few weeks.

Thinking of you all and hope everyone is keeping well and warm! Maybe we could organise another get together soon maybe over the school holidays? What does everyone think?

1 comment:

  1. OMG! WOW! HUGE CONGRATS!!! {WARM HUG} that is totally awesome news! i'm totally excited for you! :D understand time is just trugging on and feels very strange not seeing you all {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete