Wednesday 27 July 2011

Hold on to Your Hats ladies; It's going to be a Bumpy ride!

Huge Hello Lovely Ladies!

 
Well after a long and very full holidays
I welcomed back routine and TAFE
Little did I know what awaited me on the first day?
Can you believe I complete two assessments and Homework!
Now I sure you would love the homework reading chapter two (page 18-55)
Of Accounts to trail balance before next day class!

OMG! How easy was Sarah on us!

LOL! I have to say my relaxing and coping with stress techniques help me
From hyper ventaling and passing out on the spot...lol
No seriously with doing the NOW I would have been in very big doo,
I found myself using my new found learning style,
{Reading out loud, taking notes, and reading more}
Helped me so so much!

Along with Lots of Deep yoga Breaths...lol

Funny enough next day at TAFE No one had read the chapter and I was the one whom
Heard or read notes from the class stating this homework?

Also was very comfortable in the computer room sitting at the same computer
Missing my Ladies! Miss the sound of Emma speed typing, Hannah’s
Ooos and arr over the computer and
Renata and Tina Chatting over the silly computer book J
With Nicole and Jas somewhere in the background.

Missing you all so much!

This could be why I’m getting all my work done?!...lol

Sarah! Darling you’re a legend! And I am so grateful for the tools you
Have giving me, even though I watch the other ladies and one boy in our
Course freak out over the work that is handed to us, I feel very confident
That I will be able to learn and complete my tasks
Even in the Manual side of things I thought I would struggle
But so far, I have been able to grasp what I’ doing and taking loads of notes and written examples
And these are working a charm and adding to my confidence,

I really hope I do bump into all of your ladies at TAFE,

I’m looking forward to Monday afternoon!
I have Sarah for a class, it’s going to be hard not to jump up and give her a Hug!
He he! Just have to sit there with a silly grin!

Be lovely to see her J

Well I’m now going to start my Word homework and surprise surprise
With technology these days our Word and other assessments such as MYBO
Are sent through Moodle, an online student forum sort of thingy...lol

Wow don’t I sound all high tech...lol

I know Hannah & Tina have started their course today...

I’m at TAFE Monday afternoons and full day Tuesday and Wednesday  

So if you’re at Tafe let me know!   

 I’m thinking an hour a day of homework, will keep me on top of things J

Also my driving lessons are going really well, been driving on the bypass!
85km! OMG! Freak Out! Loll

Hope your all doing super well and

A HUGE Congrats to Emma! All Engaged! WOOT WOOT!

{HUGS}

Keep smiling and enjoy the simple moments J

1 comment:

  1. thank you sam!! :). hope u are well my dear. huge hugs right back at you, hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete