Wednesday 20 July 2011

Our Visions...

Huge Hello Lovely ladies,

i thought i better pop these up to share with the Great WWW
of our Vision boards,
Seriously after looking back at my close ups i must have had the wrong
setting and that dam fluorescent light!
blah!

Any way this is how we remember our paths and
 what makes us look forward into our bright futures!

First up is the stunning work by budding Pop Artist Hannah


I love Hannah's colour combo! Like a slap in the face! *pay attention*
I'm here and I'm me! this is what i got to say!
love how Hannah's also used the mirrors! totally inspiring!


Also wanted to share this  cool pic of Hannah!

 Rap gangsta Diva! :)

Next we have our Artist Renata with her Stunning painting


 Oh i still can't get over the lovely textures achieved in this painting!

seriously lovely!


Next is Artist Jasmine's Sculptor , totally perfect for Jas, as we all well know
she is utterly an outdoorsy love .
  
I only wish my setting were right on the camera, cause the details in the
objects are just so right, Jas is a very clever love in how she created her vision board.


Next we have collage Artist Tina
with this breathtaking creations


Honestly Tina is just amazing! How clever is this concept!
each door opening to her loves and ambitions
and the one window that is blocked off to hold in the fears,
So clever and inspirational!

Next we have another collage artist Jen
 with this colourful creation



Jen has really worked wonders with this canvas, really capturing her moments of happiness
and her different textures are so JOY!

Next Art work is an utter Jaw dropping Stunner!
Concept and collective ideas by Concept Arts Sarah!
Paint by her very talented Daughter In Law



How incredible is the detail in this painting!
the hand written words! OMG! if only i had such a steady hand!
and the colours are so vibrate and alive, you can't help but feel in awe of this painting.

Next we have our Collage artist Emma Art work
{Work in progress}


 I'm loven the concept of this creation, as all things grow, so do we :)


Nic! I'm so sorry darling, i have search my camera and files but it seems that i didn't
capture and pic of your journal!
please could you take a pic and upload for us, if your able too.

lastly we have my mess on a canvas..lol


i really enjoyed focusing on myself and what makes me happy and motivates me
i really think that these vision boards helped up to focus on these accepts of our selves that ll too often are pushed aside and not dealt with
i will find that i would like to create more vision boards as time goes on and i create new goals
and as many of you had mentioned, my visual diary will be forever growing :)

Missing you all!
 hope your all doing well


Laugh often
Love more  
Live well

 {HUGS}

No comments:

Post a Comment