Tuesday 2 August 2011

welcome back nic 3rd August 2011

hello to all .......
Wow it good to be back at tafe . we had some huge storms these last couple of days .....
I had the SES GUYS out last thursday and the FIRE PEOPLE as well, the storm did damage to the poles outside my house i had electric sparks coming out and hitting the ground it was exciting ...
My son was enjoyed it,I on the other hand was a bit worried for us but all was fix up ......... wow weve just had some thunder just a minute ago we must be in for some more storm again.. gees the weather dosent know what to do at the moment one minute its windy/raining/lighting/thundering/gale force winds.I thought i could hang up my washing outside it was sunny when the CHILD left for school,but thats okay i can go to mums and put it upher undercover area......hey sarah im back.................cant think of any poems at the moment but as time goes bye something will come up...aka Nic........

No comments:

Post a Comment