Tuesday 16 August 2011

Another Day in the life of Sam

Huge Hello Darling ladies!

Well if you have gotten into the swing of things or if you haven't,
Don't fret, life is one of those ever changing evolving things...
a life of it's own...lol

I seem to be playing catch up all week, not so much with homework but with all the other
things i love to do....
seems like my time management is sucking big time!...lol
well at least all the ultra important things are done, just leaves me with the
feeling of
"had enough! time to switch off, have a cuddle and play with the kids"....

so i think i have my main bases covered, but feeling a little sad as
 my hobbies are suffering....
we'll just have to rethink how I'm going to do things,
time for a mind map! :)

Came across a wonderful quote in the movie
Sucker punch
   

If you don't stand for something,
you'll fall for anything...

Pretty much sums it up...don't you think?

I found this movie to shock me with an empowering message behind
all the fighting girls in really sexy outfits....lol
the gist was summed up in the the opening and closing
You have the key to set yourself free...
You have all the weapons to fight for your life...
Now Fight!

I have to admit though, not a movie for the faint hearted or easily confused...lol
i even found myself lost a while between the jumps of reality,

still this was almost a week since i had watched it and this quote has really stuck,
 so worth my time :)

I really hope your all doing really well in your studies,
I know I'm having fun even if its just with numbers and computers...
I also admit i want to take a bath in paint when i get home...
LOL!
just need some colour and Happy Happy Joy Joy to fill me up again :)
I'm sure I'll get use to it :)

At least i can understand my Dad now when he talks business,
no more standing and just nodding my head with a blank smile :)...lol

Well off to enjoy watching Justin Cook dinner and tell me all about it :)

Sending loads of Loves to you all!

Happy Homework! :)

{HUGS}    

No comments:

Post a Comment