Saturday 20 August 2011

Hello to all you lovely ladies!! :)
Well its been a while since I've been on here, good to see Sam and Nic going well and enjoying tafe. I am finding my course rather.. whats the word? Challenging I think would be most appropriate. Am enjoying it though and it's great having Renate around she always makes me laugh. I'm struggling a bit with it though at the moment as we have a huge assignment due this week and it's really hard! I'm just trying to get my way through it the best as I can, and whenever I'm finding myself stressing out I remember Sam's famous words - Breathe! Anyway I am at Tafe Thursdays and sometimes Tuesday afternoons. Got to start organising work placement soon too... It all makes me realise how easy we had it last semester! ;)
Hope you ladies are all well and enjoying everything you are doing. Missing you all and thinking of you all often. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment