Wednesday 12 June 2013

Hey there ladies!!

                                              I want to say that going on this adventure
with you all has been such a delight, before I started this course 
I was going no where fast, my confidence was low, I felt out of 
control, a victim of circumstance, afraid to step out of my comfort zone and I was unable to see a way out, let alone forward...
How things have changed!! I have learnt so much, and not just spread sheets, Haiku's and fractions... I've learnt about myself, my limits, my outlook and most importantly, my potential..
I have met some wonderful women, that I hope to stay in contact with, and I leave the course feeling confident, focused and able to embark on the next chapter of this fantastic gift that is my life...
I sincerely hope that more women open their lives to a  "New Opportunity" and that the special ladies of the NOW course 2013 embrace each and every moment of whichever path they choose...
Sarah, you truly are an inspirational, engaging, funny and so very insightful lecturer, I will miss enjoying the tears on Thursdays  thank you.. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment